Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a comment, email or tweet me with ideas for keeping the kiddos busy on our long trip down south. We’re set!
- After 4 hours in the car, we’ll stop tonight at Grandpa and Grandma’s. Then, church and lunch with them tomorrow.
- After driving another 235 miles, tomorrow, we’ll arrive at our final destination.
- Our very first visit to LegoLand and the Sea Life Aquarium will be on Monday. I think I’m about as excited as the kiddos!
- We’ll spend some time at the beach and Balboa Park. The ocean is my absolute favorite place to be, even if it is a whole lot of work with little ones! And, of course the Park is amazing!
- There will be a fun day at the San Diego Zoo… Another favorite destination. Hey, every day in October kids under 11 are free… Wanna meet us there?
- We get to visit with some old friends, and meet some Twitter pals and Bloggin’ buddies. You know we can’t wait to see you, Julia! Oh, and Jen, Sugar, and Tonya – thrilled to get to meet you!
- Hopefully we can enjoy some R and R… Well, as much as is possible with six kiddos around.
- Then another stop at Grandpa and Grandma’s on the way back.
Sounds like quite a bit to cram in to one week, doesn’t it? Oh, but it will all be so much fun!
I will try to post a picture here and there while we are gone, but I will be sure to take lots of pictures and video to bombard you with upon our return.
I do have lots of great guests lined up for all of next week, so don’t be a stranger around here…. Please be sure to give my wonderful guests some comment love, and make them feel welcome, would you?