Now that Spring has arrived, I wish I had a green thumb. The weather is gorgeous and I would love to have a garden. Maybe some day I will; with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and maybe even some asparagus. But, for now I’ll make due with my new mini herb garden.
This Topsy-Turvey Herb Garden was super easy to create and is a super cute accent in our front yard. I purchased all of the supplies from Walmart for about $40, including the herbs. Now, we have six of our favorite herbs, ready for picking and noshing!
- 5/8in, 4ft wooden dowel
- potting mix
- 1 large clay pot
- 5 medium clay pots
- 6 different types of herbs or flowers
- decorative piece
How To Assemble::
- Insert the dowel in to the soft ground.
- Thread the large pot onto the dowel.
- Fill with potting soil and plant first herb.
- Thread a medium pot onto the dowel and tilt to one side; fill with soil and herb.
- Thread the next pot onto the dowel and tilt to the other side; fill and plant.
- Continue adding pots until all are stacked, filled, and planted.
- Top with decorative piece.
As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I’ve received product samples and compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.