We all caught a whiff of nastiness when we loaded up in the Yukon this morning. Since we didn’t want to be late for church, yet again, we rolled down all of the windows and tried to ignore the stench.
Not surprisingly, the sand buckets we received from my nephew Isaac’s birthday party last Sunday were sitting in the front seat, so I began to gather garbage.
Once I started, the stench grew stronger. I began to wish I had a gas mask, but I just couldn’t stop.
Here is the worst of what I found ::
- A sippy cup full of curdled milk
- Moldy sports apparel
- A rotten apple
- A chocolate In-n-Out milkshake turned green
- A poopy diaper
- A half eaten cheeseburger
- Crusty boogers on the side of the seat
- An exploded ketchup packet
- A moldy burrito
- A green shirt that was once white
I wish I was joking.