Ray’s brother and his family were over today and mentioned the “Cinnamon Challenge” and a particular video on YouTube. Our curiosity was piqued, not knowing what the Cinnamon Challenge was, and we immediately searched for the hilarious video right away. Of course we were all cracking up, but more than that Ray decided he’d like to try swallowing a tablespoon full of cinnamon.
Not a good idea.
Take a look at what happened…
**WARNING — We have not allowed our kids to take the Cinnamon Challenge, nor would I recommend you allow your kids to try this, especially if they have respiratory illnesses such as asthma. Paul is right – it IS stupid!**