This afternoon I was making Egg Salad for lunch, and thought I would share the recipe that I found. There are many variations of this easy and affordable dish, but I’m a simple gal and just like to enjoy it in a sandwich!
* 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
* 2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
* 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 6 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
* 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
* Lettuce leaves
* Celery leaves, optional
In medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt, if desired, and pepper until well blended. Reserve 4 center egg slices for garnish, if desired. Chop remaining eggs. Stir in chopped eggs and celery until evenly coated with dressing. Cover and chill to blend flavors.