As busy we’re moms we’re always on the lookout for quick and easy ways to make everyday products work for us. If you are anything like me, you have loads of Johnson’s Baby products in your cupboards and drawers… Use them as part of your beauty regimen!
Enjoy these money saving makeup tips from Johnson’s Baby, celebrity makeup artists, and stylists —
JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder:
- JOHNSON’S Baby Powder contains cooling properties that help wipe away sweat and leave your body feeling “cooler” and refreshed. Try using it as a deodorizer.
- When short on time, use baby powder as a “dry shampoo”. Apply to your scalp and brush it through to help absorb excess oils and hair grease.
- Real Simple magazine recommends Johnson’s Baby Powder to prevent sweat stains on white shirts. Sprinkle a little powder on the underarms and the collar of a shirt, then iron. The powder forms a barrier that prevents oil and grime from seeping into the threads. Reward: Shirts that stay powder fresh.
JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil:
- “Use Baby Oil in Shea & Cocoa Butter as a shaving cream” – makeupalley.com user
- Hair looking dull? “Squirt a few drops of baby oil into your conditioner,” suggests Beverly Hills stylist Mike Fowler of Avert Atelier. It’ll leave your hair your hair with a light coat of oil – just enough to make your hair shiny without weighing it down!” – Beverly Hills stylish Mike Fowler of Avert Atelier, Woman’s World
- Glamour magazine recommends baby oil as a solution to “get every last drop of perfume.” Extend the life of an almost finished bottle by adding a little bit of unscented baby oil. It makes the fragrance wear longer on your skin.
- Johnson’s Baby Oil is the perfect go-to eye makeup remover, as it’s gentle and has hypoallergenic properties so that it doesn’t irritate your skin. This is especially great for removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner. – Celebrity Makeup Artist and JOHNSON’S® Baby Spokesperson, Tia Dantzler
JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Gel:
- Nicole Kidman and Uma Thurman use JOHNSON’S Baby Oil Gel to smooth their lips, hands and elbows and to set their eye shadow. – The Black Book of Hollywood Secrets
- “The gel version of baby oil can double as shaving cream” – Inexpensively.com contributor
- “We use Johnson’s Baby Oil Gel on photo shoots to make celebs’ legs look toned,” says Kristen Bell’s makeup artist Mai Quynh
JOHNSON’S® Baby Creamy Oil:
- “I love using JOHNSON’S® Baby Creamy Oil with Cocoa & Shea Butter because it goes on smoothly, is long lasting and quickly absorbs into the skin” – Celebrity Makeup Artist and JOHNSON’S® Baby Spokesperson, Tia Dantzler
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E is perfect for soothing dry skin. – Celebrity Makeup Artist and JOHNSON’S® Baby Spokesperson, Tia Dantzler
JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Body Wash:
- JOHNSON’S Baby Oil Wash is a great addition to your at-home manicures and pedicures. Add in the silky yet non-greasy wash to the water to help lock in moisture, leaving skin soft and supple.
JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo:
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo’s NO MORE TEARS® formula makes it gentle and mild enough to wash fine materials, such as cashmere or mom’s make-up brushes.
Would you like to win a beauty gift package from Johnson’s Baby? You can enter to win each of the items mentioned above simply by answering the following question by 9pm (est) on November 19th – What are some of your money saving makeup tips? Please share! You may comment up to once per day during the contest period.
Disclosure: I am a part of Johnson’s Baby Cares Council. This post and giveaway have been sponsored by Johnson’s Baby. All opinions, unless otherwise noted, are my own.