It’s time to switch out your wreath, friends! With Halloween behind us, and the Holidays approaching quickly, Walmart is there to make your shopping and planning easier and more affordable.
Holiday Savings and Easy Shopping Start Now
Walmart has over 7 million items – one million more than last holiday season – ready for you online. Deals typically reserved for Black Friday and Cyber Monday start on Walmart.com shortly after midnight tonight, with over 20,000 Rollbacks!
- Sony 48” LED HDTV for $348, was $448
- Nintendo 2DS Handheld Video Game System for $79, was $99.96, regularly $129.96
- Barbie Dreamhouse for $120, was $148.82, regularly $159
- Nextbook 7.85” tablet with 8GB memory for $49, was $99
- Element 40” LED HDTV for $199, was $298
- Crayola Paint Maker for $12, was $18.88, regularly $24.97
- Peg Perego John Deere Gator XUV 12-volt Battery-Powered Ride-On for $299, was $348, regularly $398
- Easy-Bake Ultimate Oven, Purple for $35, was $40
- Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On for $175, was $228, regularly $279
Save Time and Money
- Savings Catcher: Timed for Thanksgiving meal planning, Walmart is expanding Savings Catcher to bring even more savings to the kitchen. Beginning Nov. 2, holiday turkey and ham will be eligible for Savings Catcher, giving families confidence that they’re getting a great price on these holiday meal essentials.
- Search My Store: Walmart has rolled out another new feature within its mobile app. With Search My Store, customers can search for nearly any item carried in a Walmart store and see the item’s availability at that store, its aisle location, ratings and reviews. (Search My Store is available on Android now, and Apple devices in Mid-November.)
More Holiday Tools, Resources, and Money Saving Incentives
Walmart is also offering new tools and resources to help customers shop the season.
- Free Shipping: Walmart is offering FREE shipping for every single item on their Top 100 Gifts List.
- Wish Lists: Starting Nov. 7, children and parents can build a Toy Wish List for Santa by adding their favorite toys directly from Walmart’s digital Toy Book. Wish lists can be shared on Facebook and in email with friends and family.
- Holiday Hub: New this year, Walmart is sharing how-to videos, product demos, seasonal recipes and other tips across multiple platforms where customers seek holiday inspiration, including Pinterest, YouTube and Walmart.com.
- Layaway: Customers taking advantage of Walmart’s holiday layaway with no opening fee can stretch dollars further by paying at their own pace through Dec. 15.
- Ad Match: Walmart’s great prices are backed by itsAd Match Guarantee. Stores will match the price of any local competitor’s printed ad for an identical product.
As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I’ve received compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.