Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Cover Girl

I don’t know about you, but I certainly do not have much time (if any at all) to apply makeup. In fact, eye makeup takes a back seat, most days, to cover up and a bit of blush. You may be excited as I was to discover that Cover Girl just made things easier for us busy moms with their Smoky Eye Kits, available exclusively at Walmart.

CoverGirl smoky eye kit

These fabulous kits come in three different looks – Natural, Glamorous and Bold – and include everything you need to enhance your beautiful eyes – SmokyShadow Blast, LashBlast Volume Mascara, and LineExact Liquid Liner Pen. The best part? There are step-by-step instructions included for those of us who need some extra help. {wink, wink}

Collective Bias, on behalf of CoverGirl, sent me a Walmart gift card so I may purchase my very own kit. I chose The Natural Look, since I tend to wear brown eye makeup when I wear any at all. Even though I have a favorite shadow and liner that I use pretty consistently, I was excited to try something new.

{I tried to create a Whrrl Story and got frustrated with my pictures. sigh. I’ll try again later.}

Honestly, I’m not sure if I’m a fan of creamy eye shadow or liquid eyeliner. Time will only tell. I do have to say that the look has worn very nicely into the evening. While I was very impressed with the LashBlast Volume Mascara, I still love CoverGirl’s Exact EyeLights Mascara!

1. kristin says

glamourous! Because when I actually do put on makeup I want it to stand out in a nice way! I have always wanted a smokey eye kit that will help teach me the techniques.

2. Elphie says

I would choose the Natural b/c I like those colors the most. I don’t really wear blue or grey, but they sure are pretty on other people :)

3. gina says

Definitely Glamorous, I love that its dramatic without looking tacky. The colors are strong, but not clownish.

4. Amanda S. says

I’d choose Glamorous, because my makeup is already natural, and I could use something to wear on a night out!

5. Leandra says

I would love to use the Natural Look smoky eye kit. I like a fresh look more and the colors look perfect.

6. Rosey says

I would choose the natural because I’ve got a few wrinkles now, or fine lines, whatever the dreadful things are called, and it’s the only one of the three that would not draw attention to them.

7. Belinda M says

I would love the natural look because it is something that I would use for every day wear

8. CherylS22 says

I would choose the Natural Look because I’m not a big user of cosmetics & would like to look as natural as possible. Thanks for the giveaway!

9. Cristi says

I love their makeup.The Natural look would be the best for me. I don’t try and overdo my makeup it is more along the lines of what I am comfortable with.

10. Michelle H. says

I think I would choose the Glamour look because I have many similar colored eye shadows in the Natural look.

11. Lisa says

I’d love to have the CoverGirl Smoky Eye Kit: Glamorous Look. It’d be the perfect look for date night with my husband!

12. Janette says

I’d go for the Natural kit, because even when I do a bolder look I still try to keep it natural looking

13. Anna Hagenberger says

I would get the natural look kit, because I don’t wear a lot of makeup, so I wouldn’t want to go too bold:)

14. Constance L says

I would pick either the Glamorous Look or the Natural Look because both of those have eyeshadow that goes very well with my green eyes.

15. Samantha Potts says

I am a natural girl so I would have to say that I like the natural look. As a mother of five girls its nice to look your best……whenever you can. LOL.

16. Justine says

I looked at the Smoky Eye Kits that they have to offer and I would choose the Bold look cause I love drama and color!

17. Kim says

I love CG’s products! Their new Smoky Eye kit is to die for… but, I can’t choose which one I’d like the most.

I would get their natural kit to start with!

18. Amy Delong says

glam,because every once in awhile I like to wear a pretty dress and wear some cool makeup