Raising seven kiddos has its challenges, but bath-time has never been one of them. All of my babies have thoroughly enjoyed this special time that would end with a sweet massage before bed.
Though it’s been almost sixteen years, which is so hard to believe, I remember giving my twins their first bath at home using JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® baby wash, most likely because that is what their cautious nurses were using in the NICU to bathe them. This wash quickly became our favorite and it was all I would use. Now that my babies are older, they still enjoy a nice hot bath full of bubbles, so I often reach for this liquid gold to create some sudsy fun for them.
JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® baby wash is an ultra-mild cleanser clinically proven safe and gentle enough for baby’s delicate skin and sensitive eyes in those first few days of life. JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® baby wash and NEW HEAD-TO-TOE lotion were specifically designed to work together in harmony with mom’s touch to nurture baby’s happy, healthy development. The overwhelming majority also said that after only a week their baby smiled more and had increased eye contact, which made mom happy and confident.
JOHNSON’S® was one of the first companies with whom I partnered as a new blogger, but I was a brand ambassador long before I started my blog. I am excited to have partnered with JOHNSON’S® yet again to introduce you to their brand new HEAD-TO-TOE® bath time washes, creams and cleansing cloths.
Each of these new JOHNSON’S® products help parents keep baby’s (and even older kiddos’) skin nourished and clean, whether at home or on the go, in the tub or out. In fact, I immediately threw the new cleansing cloths in my handbag, because I know I can never be too prepared when out with my kiddos every day. The new HEAD-TO-TOE® baby lotion smells amazing and is perfectly pH-balanced and infused with vitamin E and baby oil for baby’s tender skin. It’s not just for babies, though – we all use it!
Fun & Interesting Facts from JOHNSON’S®
BENEFITS OF TOUCH
- Skin is the first sense organ to develop prenatally, making touch the first sense to develop.
- Babies are dependent on touch for exploring the world.
- Baby’s first sensory stimulation in life comes from touch while still in the womb.
- Touch is so important that some consider skin to be the external nervous system.
EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
- While genes play a role in brain development, experiences have a significant impact on how it develops
- Stable, caring and interactive relationships with adults promote healthy brain development.
- During the first three years of life, every touch, every smell and every moment helps shape baby’s brain.
- The ongoing interchange between parents and baby, baby’s genes and different environments in which children are born, grow, learn and live helps shape the developing brain.
- In addition to baby’s genes, the brain develops and organizes as a reflection of developmental experience.
- As the #1 baby skin care brand, JOHNSON’S® has been providing safe products that are formulated and designed with baby in mind for over 120 years.
- JOHNSON’S® is the 1st baby skincare company to study how baby’s skin develops from birth and evaluates products across different skin ethnicities and continents.
- JOHNSON’S® has been leading the science and setting global standards in baby skin care by developing high quality products that are safe and extensively tested.
- JOHNSON’S® has helped advance 90% of research on the understanding of baby’s skin.
Disclosure: I’ve partnered with JOHNSON’S® and have been compensated to bring you this post. All opinions and thoughts are mine.